16 Traditional Instrumental Holiday Classics ~ Wonderful Orchestral Arrangements
If you need a special Christmas gift, stocking stuffer, or just some great Christmas music to play at home or work then this is for you.
• 01 I Wonder As I Wander 2:48 • Listen to a sample
• 02 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 2:58 • Listen to a sample
• 03 Silent Night 2:14 • Listen to a sample
• 04 Sleigh Ride 2:00 • Listen to a sample
• 05 It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 1:39 • Listen to a sample
• 06 The Christmas Song 2:51 • Listen to a sample
• 07 What Child Is This 3:01 • Listen to a sample
• 08 White Christmas 3:02 • Listen to a sample
• 09 Little Drummer Boy 1:57 • Listen to a sample
• 10 Winter Wonderland 3:50 • Listen to a sample
• 11 Deck The Halls 1:28 • Listen to a sample
• 12 O Come All Ye Faithful 2:35 • Listen to a sample
• 13 Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer 2:07 • Listen to a sample
• 14 Sing We Now of Christmas 1:23 • Listen to a sample
• 15 We Three Kings 1:56 • Listen to a sample
• 16 We Wish You A Merry Christmas 1:08 • Listen to a sample
Christmas or Christmas Day (Old English: Cristesmæsse, literally "Christ's mass") is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated generally on December 25 as a religious and cultural holiday by billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it closes the Advent season and initiates the twelve days of Christmastide. Christmas is a civil holiday in many of the world's nations, is celebrated by an increasing number of non-Christians, and is an integral part of the Christmas and holiday season.
The original date of the celebration in Eastern Christianity was January 6, in connection with Epiphany, and that is still the date of the celebration for the Armenian Apostolic Church and in Armenia, where it is a public holiday. As of 2012, there is a difference of 13 days between the modern Gregorian calendar and the older Julian calendar. Those who continue to use the Julian calendar or its equivalents thus celebrate December 25 and January 6 on what for the majority of the world is January 7 and January 19. For this reason, Ethiopia, Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, the Republic of Macedonia, and the Republic of Moldova celebrate Christmas on what in the Gregorian calendar is January 7; all the Greek Orthodox Churches celebrate Christmas on December 25.
• Running time: ~40 minutes
• Performance by Jerry Lambert
Free Shipping World Wide
Purchase on CD: $24.95
Purchase as a Download
Instant Download After Purchase
• Play from computer/device or burn to CD
• Easy transfer to mp3 players, cellphones, tablets
~35 MB mp3 zip file
Opens in new window to Downloads shopping cart
After purchase you will be taken to a page to download your product - and - you will receive an email with a download link.