King James Bible
Old Testament & New Testament • Audio & Text Versions
CD and Download
Text version can be read on any computer, cellphone or mobile device with no additional software required.
Audio version is simply and beautifully narrated. Uses mp3 audio files which are easily copied or transferred to devices.
• King James Version
• Viewed in computer browser or mobile devices
• Pages are printable and searchable.
• Indexed for quick reference.
• Change text size easily to suit individual preferences
• 850 MB zip file
• Instant Download Delivery After Payment
Purchase on CD • 2 Audios CDs & 1 Text CD • Free Shipping World Wide
Purchase as a Download • Instant Download After Purchase
• Play from computer or burn to CD
• Old & New Testament Audio and Text Versions
• Easy to transfer to mp3 players, cellphones, tablets
• 850 MB mp3 zip file
King James desired to secure a reconciliation between the throne and the Anglican church on the one hand, and the puritans on the other. Therefore he called the Hampton Court Conference in January of 1604 "for the hearing, and for the determining, things pretended to be amiss in the church" inviting Anglican bishops, clergymen, and professors, along with four Puritan divines, to consider the complaints of the Puritans. None of the Puritan demands were met but one. The Puritan president of Corpus Christi College, John Reynolds, "moved his Majesty, that there might be a new translation of the Bible, because those which were allowed in the reigns of Henry the eighth, and Edward the sixth, were corrupt and not answerable to the truth of the Original."